Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Frothy Cappucino

This is a picture of a perfect frothy head on my cappucino compliments of Kim at Java Station in Bolivar Missouri. I love the frothy foam.  Yes it's just steamed milk, it's not sweet but it is so pleasing to me.

On my recent trip to Jackson Mississippi I ordered a Cappucino at two separate coffee bars......sadly both of them proudly served me a Latte....not cool and also very sad.

When I talk about Cappucinos I do not mean the sweet sticky stuff that come from machines at gas stations. They are fine but really they are more like a flavored Latte or fancy hot chocolate with coffee.  Not my cup of joe at all.  My favorite is a non~fat cappucino, medium dry with no flavoring. That makes me a happy girl.

So if you're in Bolivar come by Java Station. Kim and Lori know what they are doing.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment